Senior Associate Attorney at Headrick. Admitted to the professional practice in 1999. She is currently the Director of the Corporate Department of the Firm. Her exercise is focused in corporate law, tax law and business law in general. She has experience in banking law, due diligences and legal auditing, national and international arbitration processes, as well as in the area of public administration, working directly in the privatization processes of the Dominican state companies.
Ms. Núñez received her Bachelor of Laws from Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra in 1999. Since 2011, she is a Certified Tax Consultant (CTC) by the Tax Association of the Dominican Republic. She has obtained:
- Diploma in Economy and Finances for Lawyers, Foundation for the Advance of Mathematics, Institute of Mathematical Sciences. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2009
- Diploma in Internal Tax, National School of Finances and Auditing, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2009.
- Negotiation Workshop – Methodology of Harvard University, Cambridge International Consulting, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 200
- Diploma on DR-CAFTA. FINJUS- Universidad Iberamericana (UNIBE), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2006
- Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution. Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM)-FUNJUS. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, 2003
- Courses of International Legal training; International Arbitration Program: Investor-State Arbitration: Current Developments. Washington College of Law – American University. Washington, D.C, USA, 2007
- International Arbitration Program: Commercial International Arbitration, Washington College of Law – American University. Washington, D.C., USA, 2007
She is fluent in Spanish and English; and has basic knowledge of French.