The use of the Headrick Rizik Alvarez & Fernández website entails the acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- The information shown on this web site has been prepared by Headrick Rizik Alvarez & Fernández, which considers it to be of interest of its users. The information shown is only provided for information purposes and cannot be interpreted as an opinion or a formal legal advice.
- Headrick Rizik Alvarez & Fernández does not warrant the precision of the information contained in this web site, and reserves the right to modify the same, occasionally update it or withdraw the same. The information contains references to laws and regulations that are periodically modified and interpretation of which is affected by the particular circumstances of each case. If you require advice on specific matters or particular cases, we suggest you to contact us.
- The information provided or the interaction that could be made through this web site does not constitute nor generate a client-attorney relationship. This web site cannot be used to deliver confidential information to Headrick Rizik Alvarez & Fernández.
- This web site contains links to other web sites not administrated by us. Headrick Rizik Alvarez & Fernández is not responsible neither of the content nor the actions of the administrators and users of these web sites.
- These terms and conditions are ruled by the laws of the Dominican Republic. Headrick Rizik Alvarez & Fernández reserves the right of modifying the same at any moment.
- Headrick Rizik Alvarez & Fernández controls and administrates this web site from its offices in the Dominican Republic. If you access from any location outside of the Dominican Republic, you will be responsible for complying with the applicable legal provisions.
- Under no circumstance is Headrick Rizik Alvarez & Fernández responsible of errors or omissions in the content of this web site, nor for damages caused by its use.